Electric Power Infrastructure
More confiability in your energy installations
What is it?
The whole chain of equipment and materials through which the electric power flows in the premises of a company.
This infrastructure can be made up of a substation, primary cabins, kilometers of cables, branches and several other elements.
- Electrical, Electromechanical and Civil Project;
- Adaptation of the Billing Measurement System (Sistema de Medição para Faturamento – SMF) to the energy free market;
- Construction, expansion and retrofit of substations;
- Electromechanical assemblies;
- Design and construction of aerial and underground transmission lines;
- Preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance of substations;
- Remote and on-site operation and management of substations.